NSAA Journal 9th Annual Safety Month Photo Contest
Winning Shot to be Awarded Free Entry to Any NSAA Show
The NSAA Journal is calling all resorts to give us your best shots! In commemorating National Safety Awareness Month, the Journal is holding the seventh annual Safety Month Photo Contest. The ski area that submits the winning image highlighting this season’s Safety Month festivities will be awarded FREE registration to any 2017 NSAA show – including the 2017 Fall Education Seminars, the Eastern or Western Winter Shows, or the 2017 National Convention and Tradeshow. The photo will also be featured in the spring issue of the NSAA Journal.
For resorts, this is an opportunity to gain national recognition for your ongoing safety education efforts. For photographers, this is a chance to have your work published in the leading national trade magazine serving the ski industry. All photos submitted will be considered for publication as part of an article reviewing 2017 National Safety Month activities at ski resorts nationwide.
To be considered, images must convey a safety message, or depict resort guests and/or employees engaging in Safety Month activities. Image composition, clarity and those shot in vertical format will be given top consideration. Further guidelines for entering are as follows:
- Entrants must be the owner of the photograph, or otherwise have the rights to submit the photograph for publication;
- Entries must be current (i.e.g, taken during January 2017 Safety Month);
- By submitting an entry and participating in the contest, entrants assign all rights to publish the photograph to the NSAA Journal without limitation and without additional compensation, and releases the NSAA Journal from any liability with respect thereto;
- Images must be high-resolution (at least 3600 pixels from top to bottom);
- All entries must be received by February 3, 2017.
To submit entries, email NSAA Journal Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-963-4215.
Hardcopy submissions can be mailed to: NSAA Journal Editor, 133 S. Van Gordon #300, Lakewood, CO 80228.