Give Us Your Best Shot!
Winner of 10th Annual Safety Month Photo Contest Wins Free Entry to NSAA Event
To celebrate National Safety Awareness Month, the NSAA Journal is holding its 10th annual Safety Month Photo Contest. The ski area that submits the winning image highlighting January 2019 Safety Month festivities will be awardedFREE registration to one NSAA event over the course of the next year: a Fall Education Seminar, Eastern or Western Winter Show, or National Convention and Tradeshow.
The winning photo also will be featured in the spring 2019 issue of the Journal. All entries will be considered for inclusion in the article, which will review National Safety Month activities at resorts nationwide.
For resorts, this is an opportunity to gain national recognition for your ongoing safety education efforts. For photographers, this is a chance to have your work published in the leading national trade magazine serving the entire mountain recreation industry.
All entries must convey a safety message, or depict resort guests and/or employees engaging in 2019 Safety Month activities. Images that feature good composition, clarity, and originality will be given top consideration. Further guidelines are as follows:
- Entrants must be the owner of the photograph, or otherwise have the rights to submit the photograph for publication;
- Entries must be current, i.e., taken during January 2019;
- Entries must be accompanied by a brief caption and also the photographer’s credit.
- By submitting an entry and participating in the contest, entrants assign all rights to publish the photograph in the NSAA Journal without limitation and without compensation, and release the Journal from any liability with respect thereto;
- Images must be high-resolution (at least 3600 pixels from to bottom);
- All entries must be received by February 4, 2019; submit your entries to the NSAA Journal editor, Rebecca Ayers, at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing all the photos of how resorts throughout the country celebrate National Safety Month! Make plans now to line up a great photographer so you can document and share your resort’s participation in this important safety initiative.